Address: 111 2nd Street N. Bradenton Beach
Telephone number: 941-779-1208
Hours: Tuesday through *Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday
*Closes early on Saturday during the summer months
Built in 1994, Tingley is a community reading facility open all year and operated by friendly and helpful volunteers. The library is a non-profit corporation and is independent of the county library system. No tax dollars are used as it is funded, originally by benefactor Beulah Tingley and by generous donations from citizens like you.
Annual membership is currently $4.00 which allows 3 carded items for 3 weeks and may be renewed by phone.
Local address, phone number and photo I.D. are all that’s required to join. Children under 14 are free with an adult sponsor. Come visit us soon!
- Current popular fiction and non-fiction
- Large print books
- Audio books (CD and some cassette)
- Honor paperbacks
- Florida-authored books
- Movies (DVD and some VHS)
- Magazines & Puzzles (both available for checkout or purchase)
- Local Newspapers & some tourist information
- Ongoing book sale including first editions and rare books
- Children’s Section
- Public computers and Printer (nominal fee)
- Free 24/7 Wireless Access
- Copier service / Limited faxing
- Conference Room Facility
- Handicap Accessible
- Outside Book Drop
- Bicycle Rack
- Near FREE Trolley Stop