Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA)
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Ralph Cole, Chairman, City Commissioner
- John Chappie, Mayor
- Ed Chiles, Board Member
- David Bell, Board Member
- Marilyn Maro, City Commissioner
- Jake Spooner, City Commissioner
- Jan Vosburgh, City Commissioner
The Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Bradenton Beach, Florida (CRA) is as dependent special district of the City. The CRA registered Chairman is Ralph Cole (City of Bradenton Beach Commissioner). The Community Redevelopment Agency committee is made up of the sitting Mayor, City Commissioners and two Business Owner(s) and/or Resident(s). They oversee and approve the expenditure of annually budgeted and Grant funds for projects in the overlay/CRA district, such as the City Pier and Bridge Street.
Created on February 5, 1992, by the City of Bradenton Beach, the CRA provides financial assistance to the City to create public projects. The CRA fiscal year begins on October 1 and ends on September 30.
- Approved 2016 through 2017 Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) Budget (PDF)
- Approved 2017 through 2018 Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) Budget (PDF).pdf
- Approved 2018 through 2019 Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) Budget (PDF).pdf
- Approved 2019 through 2020 Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) Budget (PDF).pdf